Take a break, have an ORGASM!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

the bar

We've agreed to meet at the bar...I'm running behind and arrive a bit after you...the bar is busy and already noisy, filled with lots of women. I love meeting at the bar...I like the sexual energy...I like to look...I like to watch women come onto you and know that you aren't really interested...that I'm more than enough, that I satisfy that part of you...

I'm glad that you are there...You're over by the bar with a drink and a lovely looking woman is talking to you...she's sitting very close to you...leaning into you with her mouth close to your ear...you're wearing one of my favourite shirts...the soft blue one that buttons up the front...you haven't noticed me yet...so I watch and enjoy the view...you turn slightly and I see that you have the top three buttons undone...I can just see the top of your bra...very sexy...I'm starting to get warm...as you lean over to hear her words, I can see the curve of your breasts...the other woman doesn't miss the view and appears to be getting comfortable with you...I smile...I know who you are going home with...but I go over anyway and slowly turn you towards me...you are surprised to see me...I whisper hello, I put myself between your legs and gently put my hands around your head, bring you close and kiss you hard...the possessiveness is not missed by the woman or you...she moves away and I put my hands on each side of your breasts, whisper a compliment in your ear about how beautiful they are and begin to kiss you more slowly...I want you to know that I like what I see and desire you. It turns me on that another woman desires you, but you are mine, at least for the evening...

You order me a drink and we sit close, hold hands and talk...
A slow song comes on and I ask you to dance...you are reluctant...I tell you that I will make it worth your while...you smile and follow me onto the dance floor...
We move slowly on the dance floor...not really paying much attention to the music, just feeling it...it's so nice to hold you close...it's been a couple of weeks since we last met and I've missed you...I move my hands over your back, spending some time massaging the muscles in your back...nuzzling your neck with my mouth...just as you begin to relax, I move my hands lightly over your ass...then more firmly.....hmmm...so lovely...I bring you in tight to me...your breasts very much in my view....we kiss...I bring my head down and ever so slowly kiss the tops of your breasts...I can hear your breathing change...my breathing changes with yours...I want to tease you...I want you hot...I want you wet...I bring my hands to your hips and move my hands over your front...cupping your breasts in my hands...I'm really enjoying myself and I can see by your body language that you are too...we head off the floor after the song...my hand wants to wander lower and tease you some more, but I reconsider....I'm not clear that I would be willing to stop if I started...

We head downstairs to the pool tables...I suggest that you play the winner...I want to be able to just watch you...tease you when you come near...you agree...I smile. I have every intention of making it very difficult for you to concentrate on your game...but it backfires...I'm having difficulty concentrating...you have to bend over quite a bit...I either get a great view of your ass or your breasts...a girl can't ask for much more....women are gathering around to watch you play...you quickly win the game and start another one...you are well into your second game when a woman sits down beside me...starts a conversation with me...moving closer to me...I am distracted by this woman beside me...she's asking me something and I turn to speak to her...you don't miss this...you've been watching this woman, watching her work her way over to me...you've finished the game and come over to me...you move in between my legs, spreading them with yours, then you lift my head, look into my eyes making sure that you are the only person that I can see and then you kiss me hard...hmmmm...interesting ...no question in anyone's mind now who I belong to...I like it...I want to belong to you...the woman now realizes that I belong to you and adjusts her position beside me.

I watch you play a few more games...I'm happy to watch...you are very talented...you have rolled up your sleeves, exposing strong forearms...I love your hands....all I can think about is your hands and how they move over me...how I want them to move over me, under me and around me...you periodically come over and kiss me...keeping me very aroused...although lovely, totally unnecessary, because I am aroused just watching you and watching the other women look at you with desire...I continue to watch you play...I bring you a drink and while handing it to you I bring you close and kiss you deeply before you take your last shot and end the game...I wouldn't want any of these women to think that you are available....as I said, mine....
I've had enough...I want to go home now...I want you to myself.....I whisper in your ear that I'm ready for you to fuck me and it had better be soon...I take your hand and place it against me...letting you know without a doubt that I am ready...you grab my hand and we head out to your truck...I hold you against the driver's door and move my body into your's...my leg pressing into your crotch...we kiss slowly, then more passionately...I want you, now...I undue one more button...I move my hand over your breast inside your open shirt...I touch your nipple...your breathing changes and you offer yourself to me...I take your nipple in my mouth....I moan in delight...I move my hand down to your crotch and press firmly...oh, you are very hot...I begin to rub slowly...you close your eyes and slowly move with me...you take my hand away and we change places...I'm now against the truck...you bring my head down and kiss me...your tongue enters my mouth and I shudder...I'm very hot and so ready for you to fuck me....I take your hand and bring it against me...you lightly touch me...it's not enough...I need you to press harder...you are pressing your body into me with your hand just holding me...not moving....I'm begging you to fuck me...right there against the truck....you don't...you tell me I have to wait...that it will be worth waiting for...I'm feeling very aroused...you bring me over to my side of the truck and tell me to get in...

We get home and step inside the door...you start unbuttoning the rest of your shirt...looking at me, teasing me...daring me to touch you...it's fully open and I can see your chest rising...I slowly move towards you and carefully move the shirt off your shoulders and down your arms making sure to lightly brush against your breasts...you are very aroused too...your breathing changes again when I lightly brush against your breasts....the shirt drops to the floor...I bring you towards me...hold you close and undo your bra...ah...the bra slides off...I crush you against me...I want to feel your breasts against me...we move apart and I look at you then I bend and I begin to suck on your nipple...you offer me the other one...I stop and begin to kiss you slowly...then more deeply...

I am so wet and I want you so much...but I want to prolong this for as long as possible...so much sweeter...I say stay right there while I go over to the stereo...I put on one of your favourite CD's...we both like to have music playing softly in the background...I put it on repeat so that it doesn't turn off at an inopportune time...you have followed me into the livingroom...I grab your hands and back you up into the wall...pressing against you...I move away leaving a small space and begin to take off my shirt and bra...I press you into the wall again wanting to feel you against me...I hold your hands against my chest...I lean in kissing your neck and slowly work my way up to your ear...one side then the other...liking the way you taste...liking the way you smell...I am so aroused I could just take you right now...but I hold off and begin to undo your pants...unbuttoning your jeans and working at the zipper....I don't take them off yet...I like the idea of entering you with your pants still on...I move my hand inside your underwear...oh god, you are so wet....I slip my finger inside you...you buck...I flood...I am very wet and pulsing...I take my finger out and you tell me to put it back...I don't but tell you that I will soon and that I have other things on my mind...I begin rubbing your clit with my finger for a few minutes but really want more....I'm kissing you, wanting to fuck you, but wanting to draw it out, tease you, make you beg me to fuck you...wanting it to be just right for you...just right for me...I move down your body taking your jeans and underwear with me...I smell your arousal...I flood again...I kiss your pubic area...I run my tongue through your folds...I slowly run my tongue over your clit...you buck again...I hold your ass in my hands, kneading your cheeks...wanting to pleasure you...needing to pleasure you...pleasuring you pleasures me...I slowly run my tongue up and down over your clit...you grab my head and press it against you...I move my tongue further down and go inside you...you buck again but harder...you are having a hard time standing now...I want you to come...working my hands up I spread you so that I can suck on your clit...I am fingering your opening...not going inside just staying on the outside, teasing you, you are moving quite a bit now...I move up your body with my tongue...licking your tummy, your breasts, your neck, your ear...I ask you to turn around because I want to enter you from behind...you turn around...I bring my arms around and gently cup your breasts...
I love the weight in my hands...I rub myself against your ass...teasing you...playing with you...I begin to play with your breasts and kiss your neck. I press into your back so you can feel my breasts against you...I want you...I ask whether you are ready...shall I fuck you now or shall I wait I ask...you ask me to fuck you now and move against me urgently...I enter you quickly with 3 fingers...you are tight...oh god...so wet, pulsing around my fingers...I'm afraid I've waited too long...teased you too much...you buck and start to move with me...I slowly begin to fuck you...enjoying the way you feel...I'm whispering in your ear what I want to do to you...how wet you are...how much I love fucking you...that I want you to tell me what you want in words...I can feel by your body what you want, but it really turns me on to hear the words...I ask you if it's okay....if you want more...you just press against me and tell me to fuck you harder, faster, deeper...oh god, I think I just came...by your response I've hit your sweet spot and I work it until you come...I'm sure I've come too by how wet I am....I love the way you feel...the sounds you make...I want to fuck you again...I ask you if I can fuck you again...you turn around and hold my hand still...no more for now you say...it's your turn you whisper in my ear...we move towards the bedroom...

No comments: