Take a break, have an ORGASM!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

MORNING STRAP-ON

The morning sunlight streamed through the glass panes, casting dapples of brightness throughout the bedroom. I stretched languidly underneath the warm covers before turning over to snuggle up against my love. Throwing my arm over her, I spooned against her and reveled in the heat radiating from her skin. I loved lying like this, both of us naked, flesh pressed against flesh, my breasts against her back. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically as her even breathing told me she was still asleep. Rising up on my elbow, I looked down at her. Strands of auburn hair cascaded across her face, obscuring it from view. I pulled them aside, revealing her beauty. Full, thick lashes kissed the bottom eyelids, and her rosy lips were slightly parted. Letting my lips touch the flesh of her creamy shoulder, I kissed her softly. I pulled the covers back to expose her sexy body, the curve of her hips as they rose from her waist and the supple length of her legs. Running my fingers over her skin, I trailed down her arm to her hip. With my palm flat, I glided over the swell to her ass and rubbed the soft cheeks. She stirred slightly as my fingers caressed her. Rolling a bit forward, she threw her leg over the other, extending her knee. The movement bared her sweet pussy to my view. My fingers shifted south to brush across the puffy lips of her outer labia. Though not fully awake, she moaned at the touch. I slid between her lips and marveled at how she could be so wet. I wondered what her dreams had been made of.She rocked against me as I ran my fingers over her slit, rubbing the juices against her soft folds. When I pushed one inside her slick heat, she moaned again, and her eyes opened. Good morning, I whispered.Mmm, what are you doing? You have to ask? I said as my finger slipped in and out of her wetness.You know I have a meeting this morning, she protested.You've got time. I woke up early. I withdrew my finger, and she rolled onto her back, her heavy breasts falling slightly to each side with gravity. Clambering over her body, I bent and ran my tongue over a puckered, pink areola. When I sucked the nipple between my lips, her back arched, and a whimper of need spilled from her lips. As I eagerly licked and suckled her breast, I slipped my hand between our bodies and resumed the fucking of her pussy with two fingers. Her fingers slid into my short hair and held my head against her as I lashed my tongue over her peak. Her hips pumped, driving her pussy onto my fingers. Her breathing grew ragged, and I knew she was soaring towards an orgasm.Wait, I said as I pulled my fingers from her.She moaned in protest as they slid from the throbbing heat of her pussy. Moving partially off her, I leaned across the bed and reached for the nightstand drawer. I want to fuck you, I breathed in her ear after I'd removed our favorite toy from the nightstand and once again covered her body with my own. Oh yes, she groaned as she noticed the strap-on in my hand. Rising onto my knees, I put on the harness, pushing the knobby end of the toy on the interior inside me, moaning as the plug stretched my pussy around it. I pressed her thighs further apart, opening her pussy to me. Looking down, I watched as the fat head of the rubber shaft speared her. The pink lips of her cunt enveloped the toy as I plunged into her.She lifted her pelvis to meet my thrust and reached up to pull me down onto her. Our tongues danced together as I lost myself in her. My hips pumped with a will of their own as I buried the toy into my lover's pussy. With each stroke, I felt the interior plug move inside me, rubbing against my g-spot.Her fingers dug into my hips as she held onto me. Tucking my chin, I bent to her breasts, running my tongue over them. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, letting my teeth grazed over the turgid peak. She bucked hard against me as the pleasure of my touch rippled through her. I thrust faster, plunging the strap-on deep into her pussy as my own pleasure grew.Her hands found my nipples and tweaked them, and a rush of heat sliced through my body. Each time I lashed against hers with my tongue, she pinched or twisted mine. Our bodies moved together in heated lust, each of us driving towards release. I could hear the toy sliding wetly in and out of her pussy as my hips pumped feverishly. I could feel it coming like you feel the vibrations of a train on its tracks before its arrival. My fingers dug into the sheets, and I grunted with exertion as I slammed the toy in and out of her pussy. She stiffened beneath me, and I knew I could finally let go. Our cries echoed through the room as we were overcome with pleasure. Her fingers tightened over my nipples, adding to the ecstasy of my orgasm. I kept fucking her with the toy until her cries quieted, and then I collapsed on top of her. That was a hell of a way to wake up, she said once she'd caught her breath. How about we do that again real soon? Oh I plan to.

No comments: